The mission of Guntersville Middle School is to establish a school culture where students and teachers expect excellence in teaching and learning.
The mission is based on five guiding values:
- TRUST - depending on the commitment of yourself and others
- REASON - understanding and reflecting on your actions with justification
- DISCIPLINE - acting with purpose and perseverance consistently
- TEAMWORK - the ability to work together to achieve goals
- RESPECT - considerate of how our behavior and words affects others